About Ivermectin 12mg
Ivermectin 12mg is an oral prescription drug prescribed for the treatment of various types of parasite infections of your skins, intestinal tract, and eyes. It is a generic drug available under the brand name Stromectol. Ivermectin also comes as an oral tablet, topical cream, and topical lotion. The lotion is very convenient for the users to apply on their skin as it is very lightweight to use for external infections but avoid using it to the eyes and can be taken by the mouth orally for a tablet.
Ivermectin 12mg medication works with infections that include river blindness, scabies, headlice, ascariasis, strongyloidiasis (a certain type of diarrhea), and lymphatic filariasis. Once this medication is consumed, the chemical ingredients of Ivermectin show its reaction by destroying the offspring of the adult worms, causing paralysis and the death of the parasites. Ivermectin also works by reducing the rate at which adult worms replicate. It is an FDA-approved medication, and Ivermectin only available under the doctor’s prescription.
Uses of Ivermectin 12mg:
- Before starting the medicinal treatment with Ivermectin 12mg, the users must consult with the doctor and use the medicine.
- Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic medication that proves to be effective in various types of body infections that include ascariasis, scabies, head lice, trichuriasis, and lymphatic filariasis.
- The users consume ivermectin medicine to treat the parasite worm (onchocerciasis) infection caused by the Onchocerca volvulus transferred through the black fly’s bite, further depicted by vision impairment and eye itching.
- This medicine is also very effective in treating an intestinal infection (strongyloidiasis) produced by a roundworm known as Strongyloides stercoralis, further depicted by diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- This tablet is also very helpful to treat skin infection (Scabies), which is produced by the mite known as Sarcoptes scabiei, furtherly depicted by the red rashes and itching on the skin.
- Ivermectin is an alternative to antinematode drugs and is very effective as albendazole, a perfect medicinal treatment to avoid (enterobiasis) a pinworm infection.
- If the patient has already existing medicinal issues, then using Ivermectin will cause an adverse effect. If the user has Bronchial asthma, he needs to discuss it with the doctor as Ivermectin will worsen the skin condition.
How to use Ivermectin 12mg Tablets?
As the patient needs to consult the doctor before using the Ivermectin 12mg medication, the doctor will prescribe the dosage strength and the procedure to use the medicine based on your age, how severe your skin condition is, the other health condition the users have, etc. All these factors are included, and furtherly the doctor will instruct their patients that how to use the Ivermectin 12mg tablet.
- Ivermectin medication is taken as a single dose and gobble with a full glass of water and make sure you take it 1 hour before breakfast on an empty stomach. Otherwise, as per the doctor’s instruction.
- The doctor will direct you to continue this medical treatment and ask you to take another dose every 3 to 12 months.
- After consultation, your doctor will prescribe cortisone medicine who have severe symptoms of river blindness in specific patients. Taking it assists in shortening the inflammation created by the worm’s death.
- And if your doctor asks you to take both medicines simultaneously, then follow the direction. Take cortisone medicine along with Ivermectin.
- So if the infection needs to be treated effectively, the users must follow the intake medicine procedure accurately without missing any doses.
How does Ivermectin 12mg works?
Ivermectin belongs to a group of tablets known as anti-parasite drugs. This group of medications works similarly and is often consumed to treat similar infectious conditions. Ivermectin is an oral medication, and once it is consumed, it binds up the nerve cells and muscles of the worm and prevents the adult parasites from forming larvae for a certain period. It ultimately paralyzes and destroys the parasite, which further avoids the causing of infection by killing it to death.
Consuming the Ivermectin medication has other merits as well. It assists in declining the production of causative organisms and slows down its multiplying rate. Once this process happens, it will result in accelerating the healing process. Overall this process helps in treating the worse unavoidable infections. But the users must make sure to follow the proper direction of the doctor to overcome these infectious issues completely. Also, if you sense that this medicine shows no improving results, then ask the doctor to change the medicine that will work effectively.
The dosage and strength of Ivermectin 12mg medication vary from person to person. So the patient must read the direction available on the medicine’s box label where all important information like average dose for a day and other info would be available. If the user’s dosage amount is different, do not alter it on your own unless your doctor advises you to do.
Also, the users need to know that the dosage amount they take is dependable on the strength of the dosage. These are other important factors also considered while prescribing the dosage, i.e., your doctor will conclude you the dosage based on the severity of your infection condition, the time to take the dose, and the length of time you must continue this medicinal treatment.
Low Dosage Here: Ivermectin 6mg
Dosage procedure for treating intestinal tract parasitic infection:
- The adult dosage from age 18 to 64 can take one dose and not more than one dose. Dosage is prescribed based upon your weight. i.e 200mcg/kg
- The child’s dosage from the age 0-17 years who’s weight is up to 15kg could take one dose and not more than one.
- If the children weigh less than 15kg, then it is not appropriate for them to use the tablet. But still, it has not been confirmed that this tablet is effective and safe for the usage of children.
Dosage procedure for treating skin and eyes parasitic infection:
Dosage for parasite infection in skin or eyes:
- The adult dosage from age 18-64 years must take one dosage. Dosage is prescribed based upon your weight. i.e 150mcg/kg
- And the period of treatment course will decide by your doctor. Based on the health condition, the doctor will prescribe the additional dosage and determine when the next dose of Ivermectin can be taken again. It is followed for the next three months.
- The child’s dosage from the age 0-17 years who’s weight is up to 15kg or more can take one dose.
- And the period of treatment course will decide by your doctor. Based on your child’s health condition, the doctor will prescribe the additional dosage and determine when the next dose of Ivermectin can be taken again by your child. It is followed for the next three months.
The important note to consider is if the children’s weight is below 15kg, then Ivermectin usage will not be safe and effective. The same goes for the adults as well as your liver will not work as it normally does. It will make the medication process work slower; thus, the drug effect can stay in your body for a prolonged time, leading to a risk of side effects.
Ivermectin 12mg is followed properly to gain effective results. Never miss taking the dosage at its prescribed hours, and don’t alter the dosage independently. If the user missed taking the Ivermectin, he is supposed to take it when he remembers promptly. If it is already time for the next dosage timeline, the user must kindly skip the dosage from taking it and wait for the next dosage schedule. It will lead to serious side effects if it is taken simultaneously. So always avoid taking two doses at a time and protect yourself from getting ill.
What are the Side effects of Ivermectin 12mg?
If you fail to use the Ivermectin medicine, then you will suffer some serious side effects. It is a short-term treatment, so follow it accordingly. If you use the medication in a double quantity, it will be deadly dangerous for your health, and you will bound to face the following side effects symptoms, which include.
These are the common side effects:
- Itching and skin rashes
- Loss of energy
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shortness of breath
- It feels like tingling like pins and needles
- Stomach pain
- Uncontrolled body movements
Other side effects include:
- Face swelling
- Low blood pressure
- Increased heartbeat
If you sense you took the overdose, seek your doctor’s attention or local poison center immediately. And if the side effects signs occur to be severe, contact 911 and visit the emergency center right away.
Also, to escape from this issue, follow the proper dosage procedure to get the complete cure. If the medicine is halted in between, there will be no improvisation in your infections, and it will reoccur again.
What Ivermectin 12mg Tablets Precautions need to take?
- Before starting to consume Ivermectin, discuss with the doctor thoroughly about the medicinal treatment
- It is the best medicine for treating parasitic infections. It is not advised to use it for other causes.
- If you have an allergy to the Ivermectin components, kindly avoid using this medication.
- If you use this drug to treat eyes and skin infections, your doctor will precautiously take eye exams to check whether this medicine is not causing serious eye problems.
- In case of pregnancy, tell your doctor before using the medicine. However, till now, not many studies have officially proved that Ivermectin affects the fetus.
- If a woman is breastfeeding her baby, it is risky because the medicine effect will go through the milk and cause a serious impact on your child. So ask your doctor and consult to either cease breastfeeding or to halt using the tablet.
- It is a serious matter for the seniors to the patient above 65 years as their liver won’t work normally. It will make the medication process work slower; thus, the drug effect can stay in your body for a prolonged time, leading to a risk of side effects.
- There is an important consideration for children as well. If children weigh below 15kg, then usage of Ivermectin will not be effective and safe.
- For the asthma patient consuming this tablet is risky, so consult with the doctor.
- This medicine may cause seizures, so ask the doctor if it is for your usage.
- The users will need several treatments with the medicine if the users have HIV, and the immune system is weak and won’t work as it should. So take precautious action as one does is not enough to treat the infection.
Can you take every day Ivermectin 12mg
According to the proper dosage procedure, one single dose is prescribed for a day. Normally the Ivermectin dosage depends upon the weight of the users, both in adults and children. Also, the other criteria included why the Ivermectin is used, and the severity of the health condition, and the user’s age. Based on that, the doctor will decide to direct the users to use Ivermectin 12mg regularly or not.
How Long Does It Take for Ivermectin 12mg:
If you start using the Ivermectin 12mg, there is a specific period to complete the treatment course. Then the users will sense the improvement in their infectious condition. Later on, even after continuing the dosage for the weeks, if the users won’t view any improved results, they must consult the doctor. After the keen observation, the doctor will alter the dosage or ask to keep following the dosage for another few months or completely halt using this medicine and shift for other medicinal treatment.
Can I buy this drug online?
Yes, users can effortlessly Buy Ivermectin online at Ziverdo-kit.com. Though sometimes the dosage gets out of stock. But as its dosage is available in different strengths, it is an easy option to buy it online. There are multiple online medicinal websites with effective offers available, making the users benefit from it and purchase it online. The online policy is assured and makes the product delivered to their customers effectively to their doorstep.