HCQS – 200 Mg Tablets (Hydroxychloroquine)$60.00 – $205.00 Select options
Plaquenil 200Mg (Hydroxychloroquine)$60.00 – $205.00 Select options
HCQS 400 Mg Tablets (Hydroxychloroquine)$120.00 – $260.00 Select options
About HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine)
- Hydroxychloroquine, which comes under Plaquenil’s brand name, is used in treating malaria caused by mosquito bites and other auto-immune diseases, including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. Hydroxychloroquine belongs to a class of medicine called DMARDs (Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs).
- This medication helps obstruct the skin problems in lupus and avoid pain and swelling in arthritis by minimizing the body’s immune response. Hydroxychloroquine comes as a 200mg tablet; it is one of the common medications for treating or dealing with malaria problems. Visit the doctor before moving out into the malaria region, and he will suggest whether to consume this medication before visiting those areas or not.
Uses of HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine):
- Some uses of Hydroxychloroquine medication include:
- Hydroxychloroquine is an oral medication taken by mouth with an adequate meal to avoid upset stomach exactly as per the doctor’s prescribed. The dosage strength and treatment course are decided on how the patient’s body condition responds to the treatment. For children, weight is an important criterion to prescribe the dosage.
- To make the best use of medicine, follow the doctor’s advice properly. To prevent the missed dosage, mark it in your calendar as a reminder. The treatment’s procedure is to take the drug 1-2 weeks before moving into the malarious area and keeps sticking to that procedure for a week and up to 4-8 weeks after escaping the malarious area.
- It also depends on for what cause you are taking this medication; if it is for treating rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, use this medicine orally as instructed by your doctor, generally once or twice daily. Once the drug shows a better response for your body condition and the outcome is improved, the doctor will instruct you to keep following it. And if the state is not improved, the doctor will direct you to lower your dosage and shift for other drugs with lesser side effects.
- If the patient is also existing taking other medicines like kaolin for treating diarrhea or antacids like magnesium, aluminum hydroxide, consider using hydroxychloroquine medicine at least 4 hours before or after using the other medication. Because taking both the medicine treatment at the same time will interfere with Hydroxychloroquine, which slows down the medicine process and prevents your body from entirely absorbing it.
- Do not start consuming this medicine if you are treating for malaria unless the doctor suggests it. To avail, a full benefit of this treatment follows the procedure as it is prescribed. If the patient is taking medicine regularly, take it simultaneously and keep fix to that schedule. Do not leave medication in the middle of the course and stick to the frequency of tablet consumption as directed by the doctor. Preventing or stopping medicine consumption may give rise to infection or a returning of an existing infection.
- Hydroxychloroquine medication is not able to prevent malaria. It may take specific weeks or months to see the outcome if the drug is taken for arthritis or lupus. If the patient sense any of the symptoms of illness, seek medical attention promptly; it is serious if the patient is in a malarious area. It is better to discuss with your doctor before it gets worse, and your doctor will conclude taking a different medication.
How to use HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine) Tablets?
Consume the Hydroxychloroquine medicine with an adequate meal or with a glass of milk.
· The drug’s effectiveness also depends on for what cause it is consumed.
· If the medicine is taken for malaria, then the prescribed dose is 400mg. Take it once a week for continue two weeks if the patient is in the malarious area and keep consuming it for four weeks even after escaping the malarious area.
· The patient must keep fix to that schedule and follow the same day each week. To determine the dosage, your doctor may consider the patient’s weight as an important factor.
· If the drug is taken for treating lupus, the prescribed dosage is 200-400mg per day. Divide the dosage into two or take it as a single dose.
· And if the medicine is consumed for Rheumatoid Arthritis at first, 400-600mg is the prescribed dosage per day. Once the patient’s body adapts and gives a good response to medication, your doctor will reduce your dosage strength to 200-400mg per day. Consume it as a single dose or divide it into two half doses.
How does HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine) work?
Hydroxychloroquine is the common medicine used in the treatment of malaria. It works and shows the reaction by obstructing the parasites that cause the malarial disease. It relies on the working of the immunity system for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis or lupus. The exact way is not fully understood till now. The patient will sense the Hydroxychloroquine’s benefits in certain weeks or months if the medicine is taken for lupus or arthritis. Also, keep in mind that do not consume this medication with other drugs at the same time as Hydroxychloroquine will slow down the treatment process as the body delays from entirely absorbing it.
Hydroxychloroquine appears to be in the form of a tablet. This medicine is usually distributed in 200mg serving sizes. The Hydroxychloroquine dosage will look similar to other drugs in both colors and sizes, so make sure to use the dosage by reading the drug name labeled on the side.
But the dosage quantity and strength depend on what causes the patient is consuming the tablet. Make sure to discuss the course of treatment and the drug interaction with the doctor before starting the treatment to avoid any further infections. Use the dosage on a properly fixed duration because age and the patient’s health severity vary from person-to-person, and it can be examined only by the doctor.
This dose is not appropriate for the pediatric to use. And the patient of old age must follow the doctor’s instructions strictly. At any cause, do not overdose on the medicine. If the patient takes drud in excess, they should seek medical attention immediately and get in touch with a doctor. If the patient remains careless, he will tend to experience severe side effects that are bound to be affected to your heart and respiratory issue.
If the patient missed taking the prescribed Hydroxychloroquine dosage, then it is necessary to inform your doctor he will conclude to proceed further or not. The patient is asked to closely observe the body response to missing the dosage to make it easier to take the other necessary steps. Also, in case of missing the dosage, do not double dosage it by consuming it on the same schedule. It is better to skip the dosage and take it the next time if the patient is close to the next scheduled dosage.
What are the Side effects of HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine)?
Some of the side effects to consider while using Hydroxtchloroquine tablets includes:
· If any of the symptoms occur, the patients are asked to tell their doctor immediately before it worsens; the signs include diarrhea, dizziness, vomiting, headache, loss of appetite, and nausea.
· Check with your doctor or specialist right away if these adverse side effects cause an uneven heartbeat, unusual laziness, breathing problem, cardiac arrest, feet or ankle swellings, unusual weight gain.
· Changes of mood mentally like hallucinating, anxiety, suicide thoughts, etc. hearing loss, ringing in the ears
· Sore throat, fever, bruising is also a symptom of infection
· If the patient is suffering from liver disease, the symptoms are severe, like stomach pain, dark urine, yellowish eyes, and skin.
· Sore muscles, weakness, hair loss, color changes of hair and skin, tongue twitching
· This drug may also cause hypoglycemia and give rise to low blood sugar, sweating, vision impairment, itching in hands and feet, blurred vision. If you are a diabetic patient, check your sugar level at regular intervals.
What HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine) Tablets Precautions need to take?
Before starting this medication, the patient is asked to disclose all the medical health history so the doctor would observe and take preventive measures to avoid allergies and other issues.
· If you have diabetes, this medicine will affect the blood sugar level in your body. So the patients are asked to disclose the blood sugar reports to the doctor. So the doctor may alter the diabetes dosage and change your diet accordingly.
· This drug also causes dizziness in the patient. So you are not asked to avoid any alcoholic beverages and not operate any heavy instruments and prevent driving.
· While using the medication, do not consume alcohol as it will enhance the risk of liver disease.
· This drug may also prove to be sensitive to the sun. So the patient is asked to limit their exposure to the sun. Use sunscreen cream and use a protective dress when you step outdoors. If the patient is sunburned or gets redness of the skin, tell your doctor promptly.
· A patient who has any blood or renal issues should take serious preventive measures as this drug will provoke problems like anemia if there is a poor response to the drug by the body.
Can you take every day HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine)
The patient is asked to follow the medical prescription strictly. It is directed to the patient to use the drug generally for 1-2 weeks before moving into the malarious area. And keep sticking to that schedule for 4-8 weeks even after escaping the malarious area. If the patient consumes this medication for treating lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, the patient is asked to take medicine once or twice daily. If the drug proves to improve your body, the doctor may further proceed with a lesser dosage strength with the fewest side effects.
How Long Does It Take for HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine)?
The effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine medication varies from person to person. It does not show its effect immediately. It may cover up to 12 weeks or more extended for some patients before they observe any benefits. This treatment is for the long-term, and it is crucial to keep using the medication unless the patient senses any adverse side effects. Avoid taking medicine if the user won’t find it working and has zero reaction from the treatment. Also, do not bind the medication with the other drugs at the same time.
Can I buy this drug online?
Yes, it is necessary to have a valid doctor’s prescription to purchase it online at Ziverdo kit. Though it is online or from any local pharmaceuticals, a legitimate doctor’s guidance and prescription are essential to avoid future consequences. This tablet has the same resemblance as other drugs having the same color and sizes. So it is better to purchase it with a legit manufacturer medical website and check the label before buying it. However, online medical websites ensure high privacy and security for their customers. Once you purchase it, keep it far from children and pets in the home.